On The Way Home -collection includes practical RESCUE harness, especially designed for dogs not used to wearing a harness. This harness is very easy to put on due to the quick locks on the top as well as on the waist. Soft and wide neoprene padding evens out the pressure of a pulling dog.
RESCUE harness benefits:
- On The Way Home -collection designer print
- reflective all the way around
- wide and padded on the chest
- two quick locks makes it easy to put on
- lots of room for adjustment on the shoulders and around the waist
- front ring (for flashing light or attaching a multi function leash for training)
- wash 40 degrees
On the Way Home -collection is made in joint co-operation with the RESCUE Association HOBO DOGS. The RESCUE print and the colour scheme designed for this line represents the ideology and work commitment for the rescue and adoption of dogs in need.
FinNero supports RESCUE Association HOBO DOGS by donating part of the revenue from On The Way Home -collection products.
When choosing the right size:
- Please measure the circumference of the dog's head (from the widest part of the head). Please take into account the ears as well!
- The neckline of the harness is the right size when the dogs head goes in smoothly (would you like your T-shirts neckline to be too tight?)
- The harness is too big, if it drops down too much from the shoulders
- The ribbon on the shoulders and on the waist can be adjusted
Measuring and size chart:
- below is a size description and dog breed list size recommendation.
|XS||39-62 cm||30-43cm||Small breeds and puppies|
|S||47-78 cm||46-66 cm||Small breeds and big puppies|
|M||58-111 cm||51-75 cm||Mid size breeds|
|L||74 -128 cm||63 - 96 cm||Mid size and big dogs|